No Tags Found!

somwanshi aarti

Dear all,
As i joined new company and I am the first Hr in this company,It has been asked me to provide company Identity card for every employee, for that I need formating for visitors I card in company & format of company I card for workers and staff.
Please do the needfull.
Thanking you.
aarti

From India, Pune
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Hi Aarti,
Identity card is a simple format - on the top of the card have your company logo, under the logo the phot of the employee and below that
Name of the employee:
Employee code No:
Department
Designation
Blood Group
Sd.x.x.x.
Issuing authority
As far as the Department & Designation is concerned some of the companies are not having on their ID card as they have a structured job rotation process hence it will be difficult to issue a new ID card when there is a change in the designation / department.
Back side of the card the address of the company ( if you have a corporate / registered office then both) - with a note "If found return it to"
As far as Visitor card :
The Logo
Sl.No:
followed by
VISITOR
sd: x x x x x
Issuing authority
on the back side you can go for the same details mentioned above.
Thanks and regards - kamesh

From India, Hyderabad
job_connect_consultancy

Google is a simple tool for all answers , if you want the design to get done , machinery to record the timings entry or exit , can contact after visiting this site ww.createx.co.in
From India, Mumbai
Sunalini Rana

Hi Aarti, Please find attached the ID Card sample for your reference.
From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Format ID Card.xls (25.0 KB, 8795 views)

hsp_knp@rediffmail.com
Please provide me format for Surname Change on Pan Card to be certified by gudgeted officer
From India, New Delhi
Ezaz Sumbhaniya
Dear Sir I have a first Hr in my company, So please provide me for HR Policy Sample and What we have added. Regards Ezaz 08866624105
From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.