devendrakrishna01
I completed B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engg in 2009. I am a fresher & interested in telecom-Network/O&M/Switch Sector. Unfortunately i couldn't get success yet.

Last month i also applied for the Nokia Siemens Graduate Engineer Trainee but perhaps due to some problem in on-line registration process,i missed the golden opportunity. Now there is no opening for freshers in Nokia, Nokia Siemens, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE etc. as far i searched. i am disappointed now.

Many placement consultancies are offering job and asking for 30,000-40,000 for training & placement and also there is a lot of difference in the offered payment when i'll be placed. Someone is offering 8000-10,000 while other one is offering 17k-20k.also they are not talking clearly on the Job Provider company. Where can i get the right consultancy for Job in telecom??

i m also confused to choose among the fields - RF planning,Survey / BTS or BSS O&M / Switching. I am ready to work hard and i know fresher has to work hard but i want to opt a field which has better future growth,money.

as i desire to work in UAE or any good country after having 3-4 experience. plz suggest me what to do!!!!!!!!!!

From India, Kanpur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CV Devendra Krishna.doc (33.5 KB, 41 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.