No Tags Found!

amar.kbabu
Dear All,
We are a leading Pharmacy retail company planning to conduct 2 day executive development programs in Mumbai..delhi...Chennai and bangalore...Our major focus would be on behavioural analysis and CHANGE apart from other Modules. Interested free lancers or consultants can send their profile to my mail ID . The medium of Instruction should be English and the Local language as well. The requirement is Urgent...
Regards,
Amar

From India, Hyderabad
naveenkumar576
Hi Amar,
I trust all is well.
I have sent my company profile to your e mail for your perusal.
Please review it and let me know if we can take our discussion forward.
I look forward to hearing form you soon.
Regards
Naveen Kumar

From India, Delhi
MK1271955

Hi,
This is Dr.Muralikrishna,a communication,softskills,and Management skills trainer from Chennai,with 30 manyears of experience in the field.am attaching my profile.contact 9952923392 and mail to or .
Dr.Muralikrishna

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc PROFILE OF Dr.doc (42.0 KB, 21 views)

Avika

Dear Mr. Amar,
Greetings from Team Kapgrow!!
We are a corporate consultancy organization having a division for training and development.
We can help you with the desired trainings.
Kindly let me know the details of your requirements on my mail so that we can discuss the same and offer you a customised solution.
Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Avika Kapoor
Manager - Business Development
Kapgrow Corporate Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
E-173, Kalkaji,
New Delhi - 110019

From India, New Delhi
RedMad

Good Morning Mr. Amar,
My name is Madhav Reddy. I am a Freelance Corporate Trainer & Educationist based at Vizag. I have 10 years of experience in the field of training.
I have conducted training programs on 30+ different courses in various cities.
I can help you with your training requirements. Please find attached my profile and list of trainng programs I that conduct across various sectors.
visit my website - Madhav Reddy - Corporate Trainer & Educationist. or call me at +91 9885038779. mail me at
I am open to travel across cities to deliver training.

From India, Hyderabad
File Type: doc Madhav Reddy - Training Programs & Details.doc (74.0 KB, 33 views)

Benedict Philip
Hi Amar,
I represent D&B Learning Solutions, which is the learning services arm of Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt. Ltd.
D&B Learning Solutions can be your learning partner - all the way from requirement to deployment and add value to your organization.
PFA for more information on the services and programs offered by D&B Learning Solutions.
looking forward for your prompt and positive response
Thanks & Regards
Benedict Philip
Unit Manager - Learning Solutions
Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt Ltd.
Tel No: +91-44-28516648/79
Cell : +91-9962226000

From India, Madras
File Type: pdf D&B Learning Solutions.pdf (199.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: pdf Soft Skills - D & B Learning Solutions.pdf (310.2 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf Partial List of Programs.pdf (158.0 KB, 62 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.