No Tags Found!

ykhan

Dear All,
I here by enclosed a sample master file format to collect the employee data base in detail and to maintain the same. It can be useful for HR's in small organization and also for beginners. Hope it will be useful.

With Best Regards
Mohammed Younus Khan. K

From India, Pondicherry
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Master Employee Data Base.xls (138.0 KB, 17062 views)

thankyou2011
hi Mohammed Younus Khan, PLS can you tell me that when employee data updation take place in acompany daily,monthly,or weekly.? how many days it take to induct new employee? wating for ur reply Kiran
From India, Bangalore
Abikesh Khajuria

Hi, Is there anyone please share Reimbursement Excel file with per month payouts.I need to maintain reimbursements per month payouts records in excel file. Thanks
From India, Srinagar
Maninder Kaur (HR Manager)
Dear Mr. Khan,
Your Master data file format almost covers all details, but I have a suggestion, it can include a "Nominee name" - a name from the employee's family list whom the employee himself / herself would like to nominate to his / her claims in case of death.
regards
Maninder Kaur

From India, Mumbai
soniadhabhse
Where did we get the master data of all employees who are covered in EPF
From India, Chandigarh
Anonymous
today i have interview for manager hr generalist profile please give sugesstions to qualify its important
From India, Hyderabad
roja293
When we will go for interview, the Job Description is very important. We can prepare the job description very well, then we will get a positive impression and in the top priority. And remains all are same like good communication skills, stress interview, HR basic concepts (As a fresher) and mostly how to deal with employees etc......
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.