No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Dear Friends An interesting PPT for all of us.Do you agree?
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps The Knack.pps (1.23 MB, 1896 views)

KS Rao

Hello Balaji It is simply TRIPLE X Xlent in content Xlent in presentation Xlent in utility.
From India, Hyderabad
shivk26

hi balaji
this really an excellent ppt , infact many a times i wonder how to depict my ideas about this idea , you have nailed it exactly .
with your permission i may use this where ever i feel .
thanks and regards
sivakumar.k.
chennai
098412 82224

From India, Madras
ramsha4553
Dear Mr Balaji, An excellent ppt on ethical leadership and we are grateful for sharing with us. You effort to put it across so nicely is well appreciated. thanks, Brig(Retd) K Venkataraman
From India, Bangalore
srbalaji

Dear Mr Shivkumar
Thanks for the nice words.I am only a messenger passing on colleced from Internet for friends like you.Since I have not created it, you may certainly use it whenever it is required.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
tupur

Dear Mr. Balaji
really a verry good learning for us, in regular work fiel we don't consider and give value for ethics, but you have shown it through a excellant PPT.
all we should implement the same wherever possible.
Regards
arindam Ray
Asstt. Manager P&A
GTZ (india) Ltd
#+ 91 9830868522

From India, Calcutta
somayajuluvvs
Dear Mr.Balaji Exellent, Intersting and every professional should know this ethical concept. V V S Somayajulu
From India, Hyderabad
vikasana
Quite an impressive PPT. The present day problem in the corporate world is we have too much of information, the required knowledge, adequate skill, a little wisdom here and there but by and large lack of ethics. This is because there is no submissionaccountability to anyone/anything.
The PPT effectively leads to introspection. Good effort.

From India, Mangaluru
JohnSmith1
Ethical leadership is knowing your core values and having the courage to live them in all parts of your life in service of the common good.
Private Investigator nj
Investigator nj
New Jersey Private Investigations

From Pakistan
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.