No Tags Found!

tanjore
Hi citiHRians,
Few positions are available in HR area across India. Only seriously interested can forward their word format Resume with Date of Birth/No. years experience(Total/Experience in particular area)/Skills/present Location/Organization/from date till this date are mandatory. Once my client screening/short lists, he will be in touch with you for further processing with details and if you are interested you can proceed further. Attached are word .doc files of the Positions/Job Descriptions.
All the postions advertised are filled. In case interested for future requirements You can forward your resumes
Tanjore
Hr Recruiter/Resourcer
Global Innov/JBR
guruprasadtr@jobexindia.in

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Positions Available.doc (38.0 KB, 422 views)
File Type: doc Positions Available1.doc (35.0 KB, 164 views)

maniakhil

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am currently working as Manager Human Resources at Coimbatore and looking for job opening at Coimbatore.
I am forwarding my detailed CV attached here with for your consideration.
Thanks & Regards,
Manivannan S

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc mani 0904.doc (90.5 KB, 109 views)

tanjore
Sure.You can send your updated word doc resume with Date of Birth/Prefered location are Manditory. tanjore
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.