No Tags Found!

lanko
I am Priyanka.A.P, currently doing my summer internship in a 5 star hotel . I have been given a project with the title " To find the relation between Employee satisfaction( can opt for employee engagement as well ) and Guest satisfaction".
The employee satisfaction deals with the 12 questions of employee engagagement and some more relevant questions.
Also, the guest satisfaction data which includes attributes like cleaniness of the hotel, courtesy of the staff, efficiency , facility , refferal , loyalty All these parameters can be tracked inidividually for various departments in employee satisfaction as well as guest satisfaction
which are the statistical tools ( correlation, experinetal research....)I need to study to go about th project.
Please tell if any additional information is required!:)
This project is of a high importance to the organisation!!
I really need some help regarding this.
Thank you all :)!!

From India, Bangalore
lanko
which are the statistical tools ( correlation, experimental research....)I need to study to go about to do th project.
From India, Bangalore
purnima19

Priyanka,
I am attaching a file, I hope it'll be of some use for u.
First understand there is a great relation between employee satisfaction and guest satisfaction, specially in hotel industry. So choose the tools which effect the employee satisfaction the most both ways positive and negetive.
Rest i can tell u if can see ur questionnaire...if possible..

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf es & cs.pdf (46.8 KB, 473 views)

cobalt202
The only relationship between employees and guests that is statistically discernible is the matter of caring staff members (i.e., employee question 17 correlated with guest question 9). We interpret this correlation as follows: if staff members believe that they care that the stay went well, the guests also feel the same. This suggests that the employees represent a unified team working together to see that the guests are happy with their experiences at the hotel. In summary, if the employees feel that the needs of the guests are being met, then the guests feel happy and satisfied.
From Vietnam, Bac Ninh
shailey77@gmail.com

Dear All
if you could help me out by providing some relevant material for the topic "guest relation for theatre/auditorium staff
which includes
Welcoming guest – meeting and greeting them
Up selling techniques for up-selling tickets at ticket counters / beverages etc during break
Situation based scenarios – like dealing with a late customer , customer sitting on a wrong seat , etc etc
please do help me i need it asap.
Thanks
shailey

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.