Gunjan Sarojwal

Dear CiteHr Members,
The mistakes made in daily usage of mouse and keyboard can result in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome!
Use the mouse and keyboard correctly.
View the attached document for more details.

Thanks and Regards

Gunjan Sarojwal

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc For everyone who works daily on a computer.doc (241.5 KB, 3969 views)

Gunjan Sarojwal

Thanks Himadri,
even I used to work on computers for 10hrs a day so its very important to know the right posture.
same is applicable to people who send too many sms everyday.
i'll be back with some findings on using cell phone properly.

From India, New Delhi
simratphull
its really vry nice info to knw specially in todays world where evry second person is jst mad for job and competetion..dese things sud also be know to ppl once in a while....kudos Gunjan..
From India, Bangalore
sujatha_raju
Hi, Really very useful and important message. Thanks for info. Please more such impt and useful informations are required to create a awareness and to maintain the good health. Suja
From India, Bangalore
santoshkumark
thanx for posting such informative , which very common mistake we are doing in our regular system works , very good posting please keep sharing with us
From India
cejoyce
Very good info, I would suggest that people working continuously on computers may also work on the soft ball at intervals to avoid such diseases and have good blood circulation.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
vinodmenda
Hi it is very useful to the every person who uses computer regularly. This document is very informative and i am really apriciating you for sharing good informations with the world and espesially a guy like me......
Bhaskar

From India, Hyderabad
raninnes

Thank you. I’ve had surgery in both hands (even before I started using the computer seriously as I do now!) and they never found the reason. So, this is very useful for me. Rani :)
From India, Bangalore
Gunjan Sarojwal

Dear Vinod,
Yes its the real hand.
If u dont believe, just copy paste or type few initial lines of the document in google,
u'll find the link of webpage from where I have picked up this info.
u may search for CAPRAL TUNNEL SYNDROME in google images...
hopefully u'll find it there as well.
Reagrds
Gunjan

From India, New Delhi
A T Raja

thanx for sharing excellent article on "for every one who use computers". Excellent. keep it up.
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.