No Tags Found!

vdwivedi

hi , Please provide me formate of warning letter in case of poor performance . Thanks & Regards Vandana Dwived
From India, Mumbai
vigsysjesu

Dear Vandana, I hope the attached formats will help you for all the Deciplinary actions.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HR-_FORMS_&_PROCEDURES[1].pdf (167.5 KB, 10441 views)

raviraj20

Warning Letter
To,
Name :
Designation:
Department:
Token No. :
During the training period your performance was monitored by the Management and it was observed that your performance during training period was not satisfactory and you were advised from time to time to improve upon your performance, however we regret to inform you that we did not find any improvement in your performance.
Management would have been justified in taking serious disciplinary action against you due to not satisfactory performance. However for this time management has taken a lenient view and decided to warn you.
You are advised to note that any repetition of such or other act on your part in future will be dealt with seriously.
Personnel & Admn Dept
Thanks & Regars,
Raviraj
+919881812387

From India, Pune
pratikbhatt

Dear vandana, PLease find the format which we use. Hope it helps ... Regards, Pratik Bhatt.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Warning Letter - Disciplinary Action.xls (20.0 KB, 22699 views)

kautish

I need a warning letter to an employee for interfering in the company’s creative department.
From India, Gurgaon
seanpacheco1000

i need a warning letter for late coming to office, warning letter for misbehavior on the call with the customer.
From India, Ahmadabad
roli maheshwari

i need a warning letter regarding misconduct and persistent underperformance and leaking the information of the company.
From India, Ludhiana
gawalisangeeta@rediffmail.com
Need warning letter to be issue to Guard - Sub - a person entered to mall along with the gun after HHMD checking and strong security.request you kindly do the needful on urgent basis.
From India, Mumbai
jeannechin66@yahoo.com

need warning letter for poor performance,late coming to office,sleep at office while the office hours,take too long time for lunch, take care the baby working day...kindly do the needful on urgent basic. thanks....
From Malaysia, Kuala Selangor
sourav.rubi@gmail.com

Even your communications in English needs drastic improvement . Friend , we feel you might be in a wrong job and need to see a career counsellor.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.