shetkarsuhas

Dear All, Please find attached file on Salary Structure for a company. Kindly guide/ suggest any modifications/alteration required. Regards Suhas
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Grade Structure for Company.xls (87.0 KB, 16619 views)

pmaditi
I had seen the file attached herewith.
I will suggest that the basic should not be kept as minimum wages under minimum wages act. Ultimatly you have to made statutory deduction like PF etc. Hence the basic should be nearby 50 to 60 percent. It should be changed also when ever the increment is given. If wages is kept under minimum wages act, ultimatly it will have to be changed every sixth months due to the increase in minimum wages act.
I wil sugget that there should be no impect of basic salary or DA on minimum wages act.
Rest are fine.
pmaditi

From India, Nagpur
arfath.mt
I would like know about the salary standard from employee to CEO. Like, how to define salaries for each respective designation in the company. If anyone can provide me with the brains, I would appreciate it.
Regards
Arfath

From India, Mangaluru
raganist

My Gross salary is Rs. 45000. Its shown as Basic: 6500 + HRA-19250 +TA-19250. Is the proportion is correct ? . The problem is while getting Gratuity the company is taking basic salary of Rs.6500/- only. and not 45000 as a whole. Is it not cheating an employee ? Is there any prescribed format for splitting of gross salary?
From India, Bangalore
pamechasweety
I need the Grade Structure of Pharmaseutical company of Gujarat state 2019 asap.
From India , Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.