Indroneil
Hi ...
With 16 years of experience as an industry professional, 2 years of independent consulting experience and 9 years of experience as a consultant entrepreneur, I would like to associate meaningfully with higher educational institutions of repute as a guest faculty for 2 to 3 days a week.
This comes out of my need to contribute to employ ability of students undertaking professional courses.
Please find attached my executive profile for more info.
Those interested may please write directly to
Warm regards
Indroneil

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Executive Profile - Indroneil.pdf (139.4 KB, 426 views)

sharada.dsms@gmail.com
Hi,
I am the placement officer of a B School, we are looking or trainers who can keep our students engaged in some mind or business games which can enhance their leadership qualities, team work, deision making. If it suits you please call me at 9800366990.

From India, Calcutta
Sachin Awasthy
Dear Sharada,
We are placement and training firm located at Mumbai and Pune we can take care of your requirement. Please mail in detail of your requirement
Regards
Sachin Awasthy

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.