No Tags Found!

Kavitha.krishnan
Dear friends
I am working for an FMGC company, and very much interested in purchases. i would like to know anything and everything about it. Friends if you have any ppt, points, templates, or any information please share it with me.
With Warm Wishes

From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Kavitha,

In the last months, I have conducted 8 public workshops on "Effective Purchase Management". It is a one day workshop. These workshops were conducted at Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai. The ninth batch is planned at Delhi (India Habitat Centre) on 23rd or 24th Apr 2010.

You can attend this workshop. By the way you are from what city? If you confirm to me, I will tell the organisers of the programme to add your e-mail ID in the mailing list.

Programme structure of 1-day training programme is attached to this post.

Further I am planning to conduct 2-day training programme on "Inventory Management". However, it will come up in 2011.

Thanks,

Dinesh V Divekar

Limit of your words is limit of your world
[I][COLOR=#0000BF][COLOR=#FF0000]

Dear friends

I am working for an FMGC company, and very much interested in purchases. i would like to know anything and everything about it. Friends if you have any ppt, points, templates, or any information please share it with me.

With Warm Wishes

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Programme Structure 1-day Training.doc (58.5 KB, 463 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.