No Tags Found!

suganyahari

Dear friends,
Im MBA fresher...
Now a days Domination of freshers & juniors is quit common... how to tackle this problem in work environment,,,,?? ?
Please suggest some ideas....!!
How to overcome from this problem...
Please help me my dear seniors...!!

From India, Madras
cite.hr

Be sincere and dont get involved in other activities and dont get carried away...focus on your work..hope you will succeed..
From India, Hyderabad
cite.hr

Please them with your attitude...take things positively..they will change one day..and this will turn into a great relationship between you and your seniors
From India, Hyderabad
hr770
More and more focus on your work, try to reduce mistakes and learn . don't think abt office work and abt ur boss after office hours . wait for your fine day.
Remember only bad boss can teach you a lots and its upto you how you takes things .
Keep smelling :)

From India, Delhi
eswaa1979

Office Politics is every where...some seniors everywhere like that wait till your turn....keep learning from mistakes...without doing mistakes you dont know how to do it practically. Focus on your work there is some seniors who good learn from them...
All the best
Regards
Eswar.K

From India, Chennai
rajeshcs
good thread.
even I am in similar situation, the best way out is keeping quite and follow the rule of seniors are always right till you make your own place, even after politeness is to be always maintained.
Rajesh Yadav

From India, Calcutta
samia qamar

Its a common problem everywhere. However, I am at such a stage where I feel that not only dealing a boss is difficult, but dealing your subordinate is pretty challenging too. So patience and of course experience along with many other things teach a lot in life.
From Pakistan, Islamabad
moovendrapandi

there is no need to tackle them by working hard. arrange 5,6 Gundaas and threat them that dont come in to my way...........ha ha ha.they definitely dont come......... howz dat.......
From India, Pune
bharath_304
Hi Suganyahari,
This is a common problem any where just do the following things
- Know your strengths
- Reduce your mistakes in doing the work
- Know your core competence
- Don't think of your juniors unless if they are to work with you
- Keep you cool all the time, even if they poke you intentionally
- Never ever discuss these things with your colleagues unless they are close
One day due to your attributes they will definitely accept you and behave accordingly
Hope these can help you.
Regards
Bharath

From India, Madras
suganyahari

DEAR moovendrapandi, Bharath, samia qamar.........!!!
Thanks very much for ur reply...
Dear Bharat thanks for ur valuable ideas...
and,
Dear moovendrapandi,
onceagain thanks for ur funny reply.....!!!

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.