No Tags Found!

sumita_shetty
Hi,
We are looking for Sales Trainer for our Pune office to take one day session on basic Sales Training covering (representing company & Self,Time planning,Goal Setting,potential customers,handling competitors,sales report,etc).
You may contact Sumita-2778 0310.

From India, Mumbai
amala_joshi
Hi Sumita,
Seasons Greetings. I take this opportunity to introduce our company - Sara Beattie Institute Pvt. Ltd. based in Pune. We provide customised Training Solutions in Soft Skills to the corporates. We also provide placement services.
Please find attached herewith our corporate profile for your persual.
With reference to your requirement on providing Sales Training, we would like to offer our services to you. We tried to contact you on the telephone number mentioned by you but we are unable to get connected. Please let us know how we can discuss this further.
Awaiting for a positive reply and looking forward to a long standing association whilst assuring best of services.
Regards
Amala Joshi
Associate Director
Sara Beattie Institute Pvt. Ltd.

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Sara Beattie Group, Pune - For Your Training & Recruiting Needs.doc (76.5 KB, 301 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Sumita

I handle training on variety of the subjects. One amongst them is Effective Selling Skills. My approach towards training is given below:

Uniformity in Handling of the Sales Call: - Essence of selling lies in bringing uniformity in the sales call. Whoever handles the sales call, the process of handling should be same The benefit of having your own process is that sales persons may come and go and process will remain with you and day by day or month by month or year by year it will get enriched further. When I design the sales process, I embed soft skills like listening skills, questioning skills in the process itself. Hence no separate training is required to master these skills.

Preventing Objections: - My sales training is based on SPIN selling – a selling process prepared by Huthwaite Inc. This process is exclusively prepared for B2B or B2C sales. This process based selling is proven one and designed after monitoring 30,000 sales call around the world. Traditional method relies on "objection handling". However, SPIN selling depends on "objection prevention".

Preventing Sales Negotiations: - Most of the sales negotiations happen on price. Salespersons create room for the negotiations because they push their products through the features of the product. However, if the product are sold on their benefits, it helps in preventing the negotiations. SPIN Selling comes handy in preventing negotiations as well.

Feedback of the Latest Programme: - I completion of the training, I take feedback from the participants. Later I scan the copies, convert the scanned copies into PDF document and upload it on Google Doc. This PDF file will be sent to your official/personal e-mail ID

I have attached 2-day programme structure. To design a customised process, it may take three-day training.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.