Ramesh Sood

Hi to all the Happy People....
Just to discuss a different dimension of concept of 'Happiness', here's attaching what I wrote a few years ago and what I felt needed to be truly understood by me also in present times. What could be better way to understand Happiness than sharing with all others... Hope ypou will like and like to discuss too... This posting is inspired from another posting on Happiness.... Thanks!
Ramesh Sood

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Understanding Happiness....ppt (574.0 KB, 494 views)

jude mayne

Dear Ramesh,
Nice one -I am in total agreement-if you know your wants and not desires-i can desire the moon but do I really want/need it? I share your feelings, I too am really happy with my achievements, some will state "you have no ambitions Colonel" I do not want "vaulting ambition that will over leap itself and fall the other side". What are we looking for happiness with the person who you love most in your life-wife or husband-kids??
Good one Mr Sood,
Regards,
Col Jude Mayne

From India, Bangalore
Ramesh Sood

Hi Col. & Sachin,
Good to see some happy people around...Very true.. in fact right thro my life I have maintained whatever be ambitions or your achievements, if you are not happy you are not successful... thanks col. & sachin.

From India, Pune
ram2jo

Hello Ramesh...I guess i read your poem at right juncture, where lot of things are contradicting...really inspired by this piece of knowledge!
From India, Hyderabad
Ramesh Sood

Thanks Ram, trust me if we have faith and we get in to the flow, we keep on receiving things exactly at a time we need them... only we need to be committed to the learning. Thanks for yoyr kind words. these are very motivating.
From India, Pune
Ramesh Sood

I addressed this to all the Happy People and I thought it will have maximum views because every one who is online on the forum would be a Happier person... well, 377 still is a good score...
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.