vaishnavirushi
Re:Questions that will ask in HR round and Decision making points
Hi,
Iam working as a HR Execuitive in software company and iam new for the company. In case of recruitments what type of questions can i ask and how can i analyse the charecter of the candidate, plz reply.
Regards,
Lakshmi.

From India, Anantapur
binubabu

Dear Lakshmi, See the attachment.. It will give you good information.. Thank you
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf SUCCESSFUL_INTERVIEWS.pdf (331.1 KB, 1783 views)

HUMOURAM
Dear Friends
Its so nice to note interesting and the most valuable information are being shared which enriches our knowledge to be updated. I am also looking for information on NGO management it will nice if you all can share some useful tips.
Ram

From India, Bangalore
ravosh_us64
Dear All,
I am working in India's Apex Chamber as Research Analyst from last 2 years.
Now I am looking for a job change, but I am little confused over the Questions that the HR people asked "What is the reason you want to leave your current organization?"
Please help me out with suitable answer to this question.
Thanks
Ravi

From India, Delhi
smbhappy

You have the best reason within yourself. Spill out the beans tactfully. By the way what is the reason?!!
From India, Chandigarh
yagniah

Most ticklish question to know what is "you" and to assess your "character".
The best answer would be:
For better prospects.
or
To develop knowledge and know different procedures, which may, invariably,
differ from one company to another, accordingly can develop myself and
introducing the relevant procedures to the new company.

Expand and explain in your way in a pleasant manner, without hurting your
present Company nor creating any suspicion to the new company.
Never accuse your present company nor belittle it.
Commonsense will play major role in answering this type of questions

From India, Hyderabad
krishna sowjanya

You can say that you served the organization for 2 years and learned a lot but if you haven't find any career growth over there let them know what is ur career graph...
If you answer as better prospects they may ask you what are you expecting from this job and what prospects you find here?
Just be specific and clear.
Don't tell anything wrong about your present company...tell that you are very happy with the company but looking for a career growth.

vatts1998

Some common interview questions and the best answers( well...moslty they work!)

1) What r ur career goals?

a) Here the interviewer keenly analyses your career goals and your focus towards these goals and then tries to match these with the organisations goals to check if they align

b) Touch upon your aspirations when you began your career

c) Highlight the milestones during your previous assignments like job changes, skills picked up, various training prog undertaken etc

2) Why do you want this job or change the current job?OR where do you see yourself in the next 5 yrs?

Questions the interviewer is really asking –

Will this job shift be a career move in the right direction for you and consequently the company?

How clear are your goals?

How do the same align with the company’s future directions?

a) both indirectly assess your short-term and long-term career goals and allow interviewers to judge whether this job change is in sync with your career plans. Being clear about what you seek from every job move will build confidence in the interviewer’s mind about your commitment and drive, and hold your candidature on solid ground.

b) Avoid the "me" centric answer and rather focus on this new companys working, how your experience and skills make you an ideal candidate and how you share a clear vision of yourself with the company

WARNING:

you MUST'NT come across as a smooth talker who wants to glide through the company gates on the skates of flattery. The recruiter wants to see what value addition will come from your end.

Hope that is helpful and gets you closer to getting that dream job of yours

Cheers!!

From India, Pune
geethapadma
Hi I’m the new user of this website.
I’m very much interested to know the hr function and activity through this website.
As every one giving the practical answer for all questions, what you guys have down in your work, so it’s very useful to understand that

From India, Madras
learnever

For better prospects.
or
To develop knowledge and know different procedures, which may, invariably,
differ from one company to another, accordingly can develop myself and
introducing the relevant procedures to the new company.

Expand and explain in your way in a pleasant manner, without hurting your
present Company nor creating any suspicion to the new company.
Never accuse your present company nor belittle it.
Commonsense will play major role in answering this type of questions
Perfect guidance.
Sir, your experience speaks.
Thanks for guiding the young generation, we shall expect more from you.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.