No Tags Found!

ujwalachavan

Kindly send me detail petty cash format...........
From India, Mumbai
Neelamgupta264

Hey This is the detail Petty cash format I think u like it
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Petty Cash book format.xls (16.5 KB, 6389 views)

robbinalex

Hi,People ..

"If you have a task to perform and are vitally interested in it, excited and challenged by it,

then you will exert maximum energy."

This give me a great opportuinity to discuss work with highly motivited and energetic people

in HR industry/Recruitment Industry.Im seeking those keen eyes who are Enterpuernal by nature and have high potental

to implement well thought strategies and churn results out of the same.

I now call those aspirants to come join us and work with us to develop business in Recruitment business

in Permenant and contract staffing solutions,we require people wiht gud career achievements in recruitment companies

who has managed huge clients,headhunting experience,managing teams etc...

can prove benificiall for both you and me, you will be responsible to contribute your experience

in terms of getting new corporate clients(IT & NON-IT industry both Perm & Contract),

manage their sourcing, finally generate revenue.You will be paid the share out of the business,

or other terms can be discussed with excellent perks,

May be you can call this an opportuinity for "BIG FISH, in SMALL POND".looking forward to see brave hearts .....

Head of Operations A| Bangalore.

Robbin.A

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.