No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: How do we find HR jobs in ITES sector for recruitment?
through working as a consultant and then get refered? 3 100.00%
personal referance? 2 66.67%
walk-in directly to a company u wish to work and den check if opportunity is available? 0 0%
wait for a job posting by a company either through a Job portal or through a news paper? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

ashjmj
Hi All,
This is Maria Crasta from Bangalore. I working as a Sr Hr execuitive in a company called Hyphen Consultancy Services in Bangalore itself. I have overall experience of about 2.5years in the same field. I have been in ITES recruitment for 2.5 years total. I have worked for a corporate sector called Augen Technologies for 1 year. And now working in a consultancy. I wish to give my career a better platform by working in the well known corporates in Bangalore any sector say IT or ITES. But, i mainly prefer ITES sector as my total work experience surrounds in the same sector, basically in ITES Recruitment. Now , i need a job in corporate companies like DEll , HP,IBM,Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, Sitel etc.... please if anybody who is working as an HR in any of these companies or may be others.please to let me know if you have any openings presently in Bangalore , I would be greatfull to you all. And, also others if any reference pls let me know. I am an MBA graduate in HR with 2.5 yers exp in ITES Recruitment and also bit of IT recruitment. Please find my resume attached so that you all can help out in shaping by career in a better manner.

Regards,
Maria Crasta,
Hyphen Consultancy Services
Bangalore

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Ash CV _HR_New.DOC (87.0 KB, 57 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.