No Tags Found!

Nirmal Shrestha
Dear Friends,
I'm newly appointed HR Executive in a leading Pharma Company. Before me there was no HR practice & I'm the only HR person here. So, kindly shower your help for me in this regard.
Regards,
Nirmal.

From Nepal, Kathmandu
sachin_261278

dear nirmal,
I am wprking in pharma industry for last 10 years In many organisation there were no HR earlier the recruitment were done by the bosses in the line up.I know this because i have faced so many interview in the industry with managers & only MNCs used to have HR but as time changed pharma industry realise the importance of hr & also faced attrition problems.now if you are the HR executive for the first time in the organisation you will definitly get the advantage and you can set your landmark in the organisation

From India, Vadodara
kolkataspacecircle
Hello Nirmal, I think this is a useful site and you can get lot many information from this site. I am working as HR Executive at Space Circle
From India, Calcutta
promptit_solutions
Dear Nirmal,

We “PROMPT IT SOLUTIONS” introduce ourselves as one of the Leading manpower

Consultancy, based in Delhi and having all over India operations & catering to some of the most esteem clients in all major verticals and categories. We wish to join hands with a reputed firm like yours to understand your current manpower needs and deliver the best quality manpower resources available at our disposal at the most competitive and reasonable rates structure, designed for corporate clients. We can assure you of not only providing the most high quality manpower resources but also within the shortest timeframe allotted to us, in any given situation. It would be a matter of privilege, if being given an opportunity to cater to your ongoing manpower needs.

We would kindly request you to come forward with your specific manpower needs so

as to allow us to look into your requirements and provide you the most cost

effective and high quality manpower needs, suiting your specific needs. Looking for a

long and productive association with your esteem organization.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need any help of recruitment in your organization or any further clarifications from our end.

Kindly keep us updated,

Warm Regards,

M A Khan

Lead Consultant

Prompt IT Solutions.

Tughlakabad Extn.New Delhi

Mob-+91-9868645466

Ph.+91-11-29990758

E-mail :

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf company profile-prompt it solutions.pdf (119.7 KB, 471 views)

mohdashfaqahmed09
Dear Nirmal.
You will have a great experience you will learn many things.
maintain the data bank of all the employees.
salary statements
induction programs
attrition
employee relations
leave management
attendance mgmt.
performance mgmt.

From India, Hyderabad
Rebecca F
Dear Nirmal,
1)To increase your knowledge & information on each employee please go though each personal file & read information pertaining to employee. So when a particular employee approaches you for help.. request for the employees name before you can provide help- You will be in a better position to help this employee as you know well about him after reading the personal file
2) Check the policy of the organisation - If the have - please review the same & check if it is in line with HR practices - if not then suggest changes. If they dont have policies then make (Attendance, Leave,Travel)
3) Create a database of employees - Quantitative & qualitative
Quantative should be on salary figures - This information would be retrieved from personal files
Qualitative data - more on qualifications & family
4) Database of Leave entitelement- availed - Balance , an employee will come to you with such request more often

From India, Mumbai
singhpriyavart
Hi,
As you said there was not HR previously in your company,so take it as a golden opportunity.there are certain things you can start with:-
# Company norms & Policies
# Budgeting
# Training need identification etc...
but i suggest you wait for some time and understand the company's working culture and then take the initative.
Let me know if required any help.
Thanks,
PS
Sr.Manager - HR & Admin
MRH india

From India, Delhi
rvummadi
Mr.Nirmal, Welcome to pharma Field,when ever you want suggestions you are welcome. Regards, V.Rama Mohon Reddy, 093955-46300
From India, Hyderabad
Pravin11

Dear,
First Congratulation for geting Chance to proove your self.
Don't wary We All Citehr Members with you, get help from us (Search on it)
fill like "All is well !!!!!!!!!!"
Have Nice Day
BR
Pravin11

From India, Nasik
Niraj Pradhan
Dear Nirmal,
You can also explore HR Automation tools to manage your HR process better.
Just in case you would like to know how you can benefit form implementing HR tools, please feel free to contact me.
Email :
Phone: 09985480606

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.