pknsp
hi all, here is the attachement for checking your characteristics, & revert whether it really matches your proflie
From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Age_CharacterCalculation_1_.xls (73.5 KB, 1881 views)

Mahr

Good one... But it didn’t match up with my character. Anyway I appreciate your posting...
From India, Bangalore
KumarShanmugam
There is a bug in the tool, how can it have 329 age in months and 69997 age in weeks ? its 60% true abt me ;)
From Belgium
rapidteam
It's really gr8. Anything, which can predict the future? (ha..ha...).Just kidding. Your Life is in your hands. To understand more about how to design your future. Attend a workshop on "Law of Attraction & Persuasion Skills" on 20th Feb 2010. Visit <link no longer exists - removed>
(Note: This Workshop is only for few serious People).

From India, Bangalore
uday deshmukh
It has been designed in such a way that some of the important characteristics would tally in one way or the other. Trying do it for your entire family / close ones and you would know it for yourself
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.