No Tags Found!

kingdeepak

HI FRIENDS I have to recruit 90 sales & marketing professional in next 2 weeks i.e by Feb end. Tell me what sources we can use to get the good response... Regards Deepak
From India, Delhi
ukmitra

Hello deepak,
Yes, ofcourse...all placement agencies charge you...its their bread and butter.
1. "90" is not a small number and seems hurculean task and hence I sugegst you have a mix of consultants (good one who can help you just not forwaring the resume, but also help in selecting them).
2. Have Camp in Colleage or Managament Institutes
3. Subscribe to few Job portals like Naukri.com, monster.com, timesjobs.com for 3 months.
4. Blogs like Citehr, linkedin, facebook, are also good source for candidates.
All the best.
Please do post the requirement at Citehr, positively.
UKmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
jaskeerat

Hi, We will be pleased to help you in the matter. You can kindly get in touch at the number given below Kapgrow Corporate Advisory Contact Person Jaskeerat 9310270886
From India, Lucknow
Umang.s
Hello Deepak,
I represent Alp Consulting Ltd., a full fledged Human Resource Consulting Firm, providing a plethora of Services coming under the preview of HR.We are headquartered in Bangalore & have branches in Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, and Mumbai & Delhi as well as in Massachusetts & New Jersey, USA.
We would be very keen to seek a partnership with your organization & extend the best of our services, as per your need.
Kindly send further details & suggest the next course of action.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

From India, Ghaziabad
Mahr

Please do specific the industry specific and the level of experience each candidate should have....
From India, Bangalore
kmangales
Hi Deepak,
Good day to you. You may use social networking sites such as twitter, facebook or linkein. The field of candidates of your choice would have either any of the mentioned account.
regards
Mangales Krishnan
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

pinks_rk

i think recruitment thru consultants may help u out. you cn even go in for campus recruitment whr in u cn recruit candidates in bulk or may b arrange for a walk in interview. regrds,priyanka
From India, Mumbai
pauladey
Hi deepak, If you need any help, you can contact me at 09886869213. Let me see if I can do something. Regards Sucharita
From India
ASaini
Dear Deepak,
I represent Mindlense Services, Delhi.
<link no longer exists - removed>
We can help you provide the desirable suitors' in the said applicable time frame - at fair prices.
Would be happy to discuss this further on 9899994533.
Rgds
Ayesha

From India, Calcutta
kingdeepak

Hi all Actually i have Job Portal(naukri) , Daily 30(min) walkin’s , posted Ad in Website , currenltly management is not ready to take Consultancy’s....
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.