kiran_ksk

Visa Procedures for Various Countries.. For Indians only
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls visa_procedures_137.xls (393.0 KB, 811 views)

B.Sridhar Rao

Hi,
Appreciate sharing VISA info. This really help me a lot.
Hey! Can you please so more info relating to USA..
I am intrested to work in USA. Hope if you share some info I appreciate..
Regards,
Sridhar.B

From India, Hyderabad
satheesh_c72

Hi Kiran,
Its really interesting and important information for most of the professionals.
I think it calls for a small updation due to certain recent changes made to VISA procedures ( I.e for US VISA - reduction of fee by 50 %, simplified the documentation required etc ) but not really a matter.
Thanks & Keep it up.
Sat.

From India, Selam
Yandamuri Ramesh

Dear Member Thank u very much for very excellant information. To be frank submission with your inputs , I have been educated Once again thank you for knowledge sharing Regards Yandamuri
From India, Visakhapatnam
chandu

Very good contribution to all Cite members. Apprecition for your valuable services. regards Chandra Mohan
From India, Bangalore
Seema Chatterjee
Hello Kiran... thanx for sharing such a valuable information. Hey! Can you please so more info relating to Gulf countries.. thanx again Seema

sundarjan

Hi Kiran: Thanks for a very useful presentation. I greatly appreciate. Is it possible for you to do like that for other important countries? Thanks again. R Sundararajan Chennai
From India, Madras
kiran_ksk

Dear Mr Sundara Rajan
Greetings to you.
Sorry for the delay in responce. Yes i will pen down the total formalities and procedures that are to be taken care to get visa for important countries
Regards
Kiran

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.