No Tags Found!

funonnet

Hi, I need a Computer Annual Maintenance Contract Agreement Format suitable for Companies and Homes....
From India, Madras
dev bhatt
Hi, I need a Computer Annual Maintenance Contract Agreement Format suitable for Companies and Homes..
From India, Vadodara
deepak_1112

Dear if you need to format you cant given any shope keeper & Officer when you agreement if any computer, fax machine itercom you fulfeel this vendar.. Thank’s & Regard Bhoite
From India, Mumbai
darshandarne

was searching on the internet for AMC format and found out the following doc file see if it helps you.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc ANNUAL+MAINTENANCE+CONTRACT-2.doc (42.0 KB, 16120 views)

ramagirivedachary@gmail.com

Hi, I need a Computer Annual Maintenance Contract Agreement Format suitable for Companies and Homesfor 20 computers and 4 lap taps working in our company ramagirivedachary
From India, Mumbai
ramagirivedachary@gmail.com

Dear all How to prepare the agreement format for the AMC Computers and lap taps pertaining to our company. please send the format for the same. waiting for your format vedachary
From India, Mumbai
raveesh@rmsindia.net
Hi, I need a Computer server and workstation Annual Maintenance Contract renewal Format suitable for Companies and increase the % value
From India, Bangalore
Ravighatal
8826168963. That’s my number, we have 7 years experience in this field, I take computer amc Rs-1500 per year
From India, Ghaziabad
tool kit india
Hi Friends this is john we take computer, generator, Lan, AMC
We have good Exprience engineers computer AMC @ RS-950 per Year,
generator @ RS-19,000 per year
our address plot no.760,ayyappa society, Road no 36,
phone:7702690106, 8801042023

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.