No Tags Found!

Varmap
Hi, Please let me know what are the mandatory trainings that should be given to employees in a software services company. Warm Regards, Varma.
From India, Ghaziabad
vishnureddy

Hello Varma,
This is Vishnu Vardhan,As employees in any company needs some training for communications with managers peers and subordinates,Negotiation Skills, Stress Management, Team mentoring skills and motivation etc to name a few.
Here I am uploading a file please go through..
Thank you,
Warm regards
Vishn Vardhan

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Corporate_mangement_training.pdf (1.76 MB, 232 views)

terminattor
How do you define mandatory training programs for IT companies. please help ASAP. regards, Jay
From India, Bangalore
vinnu3867
Dear Vermap,

First of all when an employee joins in an organization the Induction training is mandatory for an employee in a software organization,,in which

• The mission and vision of the organization,
  • policies & procedures,
  • In & out timings of the company,
  • payroll procedure,
  • tours & travels procedures and claiming ,
  • dress code,
  • leaves,(health & maternity in case of women),
  • Loans from company ( if policy proclaims in your organization )
  • Timings shifts,
  • Benefits,
  • Hierarchy level of company reporting ( Reporting to line, corporate managers & HR )
  • A brief description about the clients the organization maintains, approachable to them,
  • How o interact with client in direct and Telephone Equitable when dealing the project & Errors time
are the some of the basic training given to the employee in an organization

Apart from this special training my the project manager in the respective skills where an employee works,,

Hope this information is relevant

regards

G.vinay Kumar
Certified Master Trainer(HR)

vinaykumar gajula | LinkedIn

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.