No Tags Found!

nazia hameed
hi,please tell me how can i take more and more benefit from this site?
From Pakistan, Gujranwala
nazia hameed
smoth skies can’t make good pilots smooth roads can’t make drivers problem free life can’t make a strong person dont say life ''why me? instead say ''try me''
Roshni R

Hello please find the attached ppt..hope this is useful
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Method of Posting New Thread at citeHR.pps (2.15 MB, 328 views)

jitendra_patil

hi, Welcome to CiteHR good to have u as a part of the family... plz go thru the ppt sent by Roshni... its quite informative. Regards, Jeet
From India, Pune
ACT

Hi New Members

Roshni has been kind enough to share a well composed PPT, on making the best use of Citehr which is very informative.

The best way to use this site is by being proactive. I am taking the liberty of being a bit verbose in explaining what can be done to make optimum use of Citehr.

Selectively share interesting thoughts, PPT's, e-books (with appropriate permissions from publishers/ authors) etc. Control your urge to put up everything that you come across, on here. Check if the same material is already uploaded before you upload what you have access too.

If you have views / suggestions/ solutions etc to queries of members posted here, do make an effort to post your thoughts here.

I you have a query or seek help do post them on here and you can be sure to get quite a few replies from other members.

As a responsible member, you must also bring to the administrator’s attention any thing objectionable that you may come across.

LEARNING is the best part of this forum. Do not miss an opportunity to learn

Best Wishes and get active on the site.

Jacob

Personality Development, Communication Skills and Written Communication - Website

Actspot's Blog - Daily Blog

Academy for Creative Training - Weekly Blog

From India, Mumbai
nazia hameed
thanks to all of u.this is the first site which i have joined.but your response is encourging i m attaching a document....hope u will like it
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Qutation3.doc (2.43 MB, 65 views)

Sonia_mehta
Thanx, Roshni Your presentation enable me to understand the procedure very easily. Regards Sonia
From India, Delhi
M.Sayeed

First Welcome to All New Members to the great Site where we can resolve professional issues in a minutes by great Seniors and Moderators.
You can be benefit by using this site for following points
1, Learning
2, Gaining Knowledge, Strength, Skills
3, Sharing what you have/know's (Assisting Needed person here)
4, You will be proactive in your job, just by visiting this site.
5, You will be more organised and professional in your field/area.
6, You can know the present Employment Act or its releted Govt Act.
and many more ways....
So enjoy your stay here.
Thank you,

From Kuwait, Hawalli
saleemsuper2004
Hi I am also a new member to this site. The ppt file is very informative and useful. Please continue the good work
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.