ramdas.iyer

Dear Sir, Can any body guide me which software to buy for Payroll processing, and which give all the statutory reports of PF/ESIC & files etds returns. Regds Ramdas.
From India, Mumbai
ramdas.iyer

You can try Sensys EasyPAY - completed payroll software, you can visit their website at http://www.sensysindia.com for details features. It gives every thing related to payroll & statutory compliance.
I am using the software for 2 & half year and i am satisfied.
Regds
Mohan

From India, Mumbai
Ritul Kumar Verma

Dear Mr. Iyer,
I am Ritul Kumar from ITSL TEchnologies Pvt. Ltd (ITSL Technologies- Business Software Solution and Application Service Provider - SAP Business One - Channel Partner - Education Partner - ERP - CRM - Web Design and Development - HRM - Application Development - Banking Solution - SEO).
ITSL Technologies is a leading IT firm and SAP channel Partner.
We can provide you both window based and web based software in a affordable prices.
And our software can provide PF/ESIC statutory reports in any formats you want and can also file E-TDS returns as well. And further it can be customized as per your requirements.
I am attaching the company profile and ppt of Payroll software. Please find the attachment.
Please do contact me at sign given below
Regards
Ritul Kumar Verma
Mob: 09990602259
Tel: 011-40784709
Email:

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ITSL Brochure.pdf (562.3 KB, 146 views)
File Type: pdf Human Resources Management System Ver 1.0.pdf (533.8 KB, 317 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.