farz23

Hi,
I am working as a Human Resource Manager with an Educational Institute engaged in Publication of various type of educational material. Ours is small organisation with a turn over of Rs. 6 cr. p.a. Recently we have appointed a new General Manager.
Now our Directors wants me to prepare a format for newly appointed General Manager who can daily report to director thru this report so as to enable him to keep vigil on each and every activities in each department. Or through this format he can daily once go through the daily activities in the organisation departmentwise. I have tried to desing such report with a list of activities of each department so related to each activities he can give his daily report or (no report for the day-if there is no activities during particular day)
I would request the seniors to check this once and suggest improvement or give me any ready made format available with you.
With Warm regards,
Ali Abbas

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Departmental Activities- GM.xls (25.5 KB, 4581 views)

ukmitra

Hey Ali,
He is General Manager and not an executive. I guess he would be getting feedback from all his staff and then sharing his view and guidance to the Board of Directors (BOD). If that form that you put-up, data will be going to come from down level staff, its good. Start with one and then with time you can improvise. Reporting structure varies from company to company and instutition. Nothing is Perfect or ideal. It should suit your business requirement.
Ideal way, I feel is first having GM's his JD. KRA with KPI put in place by discussion with BOD. And then based on that the BOD's requirement, the GM can plan his own reporting Sheet.
UKmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
farz23

Thank you very much Mitra...This will definitely help me. What I was thinking is, we should create such a format where he can daily look to each and every activities of department, so no activity can be left untouched from his operation. This way a person himself can be more cautious/self planner for his routine activities.
I am thankful to you for your reply.
Regards,
Ali

From India, Hyderabad
divya3359
hi sir
i am working as a assistant manager in accounts department i want to send mail daily report for directors and lower department how to type format and structure of the body To Each Activities He Can Give His Daily Report

From India, Nellore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.