No Tags Found!

jessk
Hi ,
Im working as a management trainee and need some inputs on how exactly is vendor evaluation done. Some techniques of vedor evaluation or vendor rating would also be useful for me. please reply to
thank you,
jessica

From India, Mumbai
narendra.swarna

Hi Jessica, Please find attached VENDOR EVALUATION FORM here with for your reference. Go through the form & modify the same as per organization’s requirement. Thanks & Regards, S. Narendra Nath
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Vendor Evaluation Form.pdf (7.0 KB, 5218 views)

jessk
Please help me with any information related to evaluation of those consultants' performance who have been providing candidates to our co. for different positions.
From India, Mumbai
Miracle HR Solution
Hello,

Greetings from Miracle HR Solution !!!

It gives me an immense pleasure to introduce my company as Miracle HR Solution engaged in end to end HR solutions for Domestic & International (Recruitment, Staffing, Payroll Outsourcing, Training & Development) under one roof for both Technical and Non Technical industries. We are 6 yrs old with strong work Ethic, Dedication and Proven record.

We are a Recruitment & Staffing Consultant evolve by a youthful team of focused, dedicated and passionate talents; filled with a bulk of positive energy; enthusiasm and a clear goal to provide the best talents across the industry and destined to create what we call “Miracles” and hence we name ourselves as "Miracle HR Solution“. We are based at Vadodara (Gujarat). We are the only consultant in India working 16 Hrs and 7 Days for On Demand Process (Recruitment & Staffing) across India.

We are a privately held Recruitment & Staffing Consultant having interlinked professionals with extensive understanding of the various aspects of local business and industry's specific demands across India in Fields like IT, Engineering & Manufacturing, Automobile, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Power, Media & Advertising, Hospitality, and Retail etc. Our entrepreneurial creativity of owned business makes us the India’s premier executive recruitment and selection organization to serve clients all across the place as per the requirements.

If you are in need of any kind of talent for your company think of us, we provide our Staffing Solutions and Recruitment Solutions at nominal cost to company. Kindly drop a mail with your requirements to “rakesh@miraclehrs.com” we will revert you with further details.

Let us assure you that joining hands with us will definitely be mutually beneficial.

Give us a chance to prove our services and we make you happy in first transition itself..!

Regards,

Rakesh Rajani

Head – Client Servicing

Miracle HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.

(M) 09998 60 6868

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.