sheenu goel

Hii,
Can anyone tell me which form to be filled for esic half yearly returns.
i have newly joined in a company in which returns from 01.10.2007 till today are pending.
Whether to fill form 6 or form 5
thnxxx

From India, Calcutta
koti81

hi,
you have to fill Form 5. In Form 5 in page 2 you have a table that contains Sl.No, Insurance No, Name of Insured PErson, No of days wages paid, Total amount, Employees contribution, Average Daily wages, whether continuously working and remarks. This is simply an abstract of the details available in ESI Register. You have to compile this data and attach it with Form5.
s.koteeswaran

From India, Madras
vijay_dubey
Dear Sheenu!
May be Mr. S. H. Phadtare right. but first you have to know the date of coverage.
I am attaching a excel file to make the return of ESI.
It will help you.
Regards from
Nothing but
Vijay
"What you want"

From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls return of contribution.xls (37.5 KB, 2612 views)

sanagapalli

You have to file the Form 5 only since you are filing the old returns after amendment took place to Regulation 26. Plz file the Form 5 with self declaration and Auditors Certificate if you have employed 40 or more employees in the said return. If it is less than 40 employees there is no need to get the Auditors Certificate ., only the self declaration signed by the authorized signatory is sufficient.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.