No Tags Found!

R R S Bakshi

Dear All,
Our Annual Quality Circle Presentation was organized on 17.12.09. Hon. CMD, ED and other Sr. Management reviewed the QC Projects.
After the presentations, ED addressed to all and appreciated the efforts done & results attained by Quality Circles. Hon. CMD had distributed the prizes to all QCs who have completed some projects in this year.
Just want to share the presentation with you people and for your valuable suggestions for further improvements in this regard.
RRS

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Copy of 1.zip (2.09 MB, 1870 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mr RRS Bakshi,
You could have made the power point presentation instead of Window Photo Gallery. On slide there are few spelling mistakes.
The right forum for uploading this presentation is www.citeops.com rather this forum.
Good efforts keep it up!
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
R R S Bakshi

Dear Mr. Divekar,
Infact it is made in Power Point only but i had not uploaded the PPT as many times people dont have the fonts and so they can not read it.
This is first time we have made a PPT in hindi and i took help from some other persons as i am not good at hindi, so i apologyze for spelling mistakes.
Also thanks for letting me know about the site for uploading PPTs.
Thanks for appriciation.
Regards,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.