No Tags Found!

trahulrao
We are looking to take group insurance, but unable to find the details on the web. Can somebody help me?
From India, Bangalore
ukmitra

Dear Rahul,
Internet will only be your food for information on schemes available. But for excellent discount and guidnace its advisable to deal with Consultants who will share with you all the available group plans in India and based on which you can take a call.
Do not take your decision just based on company specific excecutive or else you will be the loser.
Any help let me know I will share with you a good and sound consultant in Mumbai.
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
ramkumar81
hi, i can refer you a reliable vendor name rajesh, his contact number 94464 31278// tell him reffered by ramkumar.
From India, Bangalore
saurabh.shrivastav

Get in touch with any of the Insurance Broking firms (you can search for them on net) and they will provide you custmised Group Insurance policies with discounts. Saurabh
From China, Leizhou
amrutkar jayesh
Please formord 20 people & see the result within 1 hours
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Shiva temple .ppt (745.0 KB, 230 views)

sunshinesharu@gmail.com

Amrutkar, Request you not to post such chain messages or ppts in the Professional forum like cite HR.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.