Paa Kow

Dear All,
Please kindly open the attached and do well to identify all the HR issues the pictures raise, list them and lets see how we can apply them at our individual work places, seminars homes, etc .Let me hear commentsfrom all of you .Have a good working day.
Paa Kow

From Ghana, Kumasi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps thegeese_990.pps (740.0 KB, 1740 views)

manish2678

i have seen this before, but this is nice one.. keep sending ppt on different topics actually picture gives more impact & interesting than writing... regards manish :D
From India, Delhi
mustafamk
hii, this ppt is gr8 and it can be used by us for motivating are empolyees and helping every one to work as a team Regards Mustafa
From India, Mumbai
syboriba

The subject matter for discussion is a very nice one. Unfortunately, I can not open the attachment so I am unable to contribute to the discussion. Please find some other means to let me see the pictures so that I can join the discussion. Thanks.
From Ghana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.