ajay_odedra@yahoo.com

Dear all, An example set by TATA with unparalleled HR initiatives Please go through attachment. Ajay Odedra
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf TATA group and Mumbai 26th November tragedy - HR context.pdf (199.4 KB, 4580 views)

rkchowdari
KUDOS to TATA... Thats the reason the brand TATA doesnot merely lie in the market it do lie in the hearts and emotions of the people
From India, Mumbai
georgian22

A nice & strong employee & country centric approach taken by TATA. A very good example for the companies just running a mad rat race for profits forgetting their duty towards their employees; society; country.
Three cheers to Tata's

From India, New Delhi
prix
Hi, I am deeply touched after reading this.....fwded to all my knowns. Even I was associated with TATA 2 years back...... :) Prix
From India, Delhi
Rajesh M Naik
Dear Ajay, Truly awe inspiring. The humane approach shown by TATA’s towards those affected by the tragedy is unparalled. Regards, Rajesh Naik
From India, Baleshwar
rkjain29

We proud to be an Tataian. That is where i think that we should be a good person first rather than a professional.
From India, Calcutta
sac5152
No words to say we all must from learn from this, as in today’s time company’s are caring only Profits. One of the best attachments in Cite HR. Thanks for sharing.
From India, Bangalore
sekarravi

TATAS CARE TOWARDS HIS EMPLOYEES IS EXEMPLARY AND I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS ON REGARDS TO THIS ANDTHE HIGHLIGHT BEING THE QUESTION ASKED "do you think we are doing enough? "
THANKS TO TATA AND THANKS FOR SHARING SUCH THINGS.

Regards,

sekar ravichandran

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Visraj
Hats off to TATAs for their employee friendly initiatives. We should feel proud of this Indian based MNC.
From India, Hyderabad
Raj Kumar Hansdah

It may have come as a surprise to everyone, but having spent a part of my life in Jamshedpur, I know and have always felt amazed at the Tata philosophy.
One can not expect anything less, from such a great organization !!!!

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.