View Poll Results: Do You Like?
Yes 748 90.56%
No 81 9.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 826. You may not vote on this poll

Joshuaalvina

ATTENDANCE REGISTER CUM PAYROLL Including All ESI PF forms (By Joshuaalvina)
EDITED ON 28.01.2010 (and link file also given open the zip folder and copy the files and paste in ur addin
Regards,
Joshua
How to Use: Step by Step
1. Open Workbook
2. Enable Macro
3. Enter Login Password: @joshua
4. Unhide All the Workbooks
5. Unprotect Worksheet Password: alvina
6. While Exit Lock all the workbook click on lock or Lock user Password: joshua@
U have find all the there. Attendance register, Payroll calculation, Payslip, Advance Register, Consolidated Statement, Form 3A, Form 6A, Form 5, 7, ESI yearly Returns, Form 12A, Ect.,
This will help you guys.
1st Sheet PASSWORD: Carrot
All other sheet password: Alvina
Login Password: @joshua
Lock Password: joshua@

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (182.4 KB, 2846 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (176.2 KB, 1309 views)
File Type: xls Esi.xls (66.0 KB, 9584 views)
File Type: xls Systematic and Faster Attendance Register Fully Designed With Macro (EDITED).xls (807.0 KB, 10586 views)
File Type: zip New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (33.2 KB, 5852 views)

singhharjeet70
Hi we can’t able to see the attachment please send it again with attachment. Harjeet
From India, New Delhi
LINGARAJU.N

Hi Joshua,
I download d your attachments but attds register file is not opening, can you give me the password to access, and thank you, I trying to send to all who are not get download the file, thank you very much.
regards
LR

From India, New Delhi
ashwiniraju
Systematic and Faster Attendance Register Fully Designed With Macro.xls (806.5 KB, 99 views) PLease provide the password for the above
From India
MAJOR(RETD) D BHUSHAN RAO

I HAVE MADE ATTENDEDNCE SHEET LINKED WITH WAGE SHEET, ESI REGISTER, ESI CHALLAN, EPF REGISTER AND EPF CHALLAN AND BILLS WITH SERVICE TAX CHALLAN. IF ANY BODY WANTS THE SAME FWD YOUR WAGE SHEET AND BILLS COPIES SO THAT I CAN FWD THE SAME DULY LINKED WITH ABOVE FORMS FOR YOUR EASE. MY MAIL ID IS
MAJOR (RETIRED) D BHUSHAN RAO

From India, Hyderabad
Mrajesh009

Hi Joshua,
I am Rajesh and a new member in this network.
The attatched sheets are very useful and would like to know if I can personally use them for my requirements. If yes, please mail me the details to
Regards,
M. Rajesh.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Mrajesh009

Hi Joshua,
I am Rajesh, a new member in this network. The attached sheets are very useful and would like to know if I can use them.
If yes, please provide me the password and other details at .
Regards,
M. Rajesh.

Mrajesh009

Hi Joshua,
I am Rajesh, a new member in this network. The attached sheets are very useful and would like to know if I can use them.
If yes, please provide me the password and other details at .
Regards,
M. Rajesh.

imravi.mishra

Dear Joshua Files do not open as well the password supplied ( Carrot ) is also incorrect. Kindly upload working model please. Ravi Mishra
From India, Mumbai
a3118b9b8971c6fcadbaa1724
hi sing raj ,
i am sending Attendance format i think it is useful for you, this attedance format is manfacturing companies follwed.
attachment files are
1. attedance format
2. overtime format
3. driver's & cleaners salary attedance format.
//////////// plz find the attachment/////
thank you,
Amar

From India
File Type: xls NOVEMBER attedance 2003 format.xls (92.0 KB, 1066 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.