No Tags Found!

eppendorf
Dear All,
We have our annual meet in thailand this year.Can anyone please provide with a different type of agenda template?? as well a welcome letter.This is going to be a very big task, iam new to the organization. Last year person who was in my place did really a good job, so think i should do good to an extent.So plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss help me out.
Regards,
Prema

From India, Madras
anil.arora

Sure dear.
As you have mentioned here this meeting will be held in Thailand, you need a business trip planner too which I have enclosed for you.
About Agenda, first, I would like you to know that agenda mean the PURPOSE OF BUSINESS VISIT with complete visit details i.e. MIS/ Presentation, whom to meet, where to meet, and complete time schedule etc etc. The Important is how you manage this trip/visit with best use of complete details pertaining to trip/purpose. I have enclosed a simple format and this will help you a lot.

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Business Trip Planner.doc (72.5 KB, 955 views)
File Type: doc AGENDA.doc (29.5 KB, 1788 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Board Meeting Agenda.pdf (16.1 KB, 1340 views)

augustine.eferhio
DEAR, ALL
We are holding our first HSE Meeting on project the MD have ask me as the HSE office to write an Opening speech for him to deliver on the meeting day. Can anyone please provide me with a prepared speech for this type of meeting also HSE Speech template?? .This is going to be a very big task, iam new to the organization.So plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss help me out.
regards,
austin

From Nigeria, Lagos
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.