No Tags Found!

svm_mba
Dear seniors,

I have got an assignment in my MBA course. i.e. Consumption Pattern Of Youth.

In this I have to prepare Questionnaire:
ü 7 should be Primary i.e. Name, Age, Gender etc...
ü 15 to 20 should be the secondary Question in terms of eating habit, dressing sense, etc...

After I am complete with Questionnaire, I have to enter any college other than mine and conduct survey on the same. Once the 100 forms are filled, need to make a presentation.

I need your help in forming this questionnaire, what secondary questions should I ask which would cover all detail information of my project?

I would request you to give some advice.

Thanks & Regards,
SVM

From India, Mumbai
svm_mba
6 views, no reply. Seniors please reply.... Thanks Shilpa, Questions i have framed are Regards, SVM
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Consumption Pattern Of Youth.doc (33.5 KB, 415 views)

svm_mba
Why after 19 views there is no as such any reply.? I require ur valuable suggestions ... Please Revert.
From India, Mumbai
Shikha_Singh

Saw your questionnaire. I think you have done a last moment work...
* The questions you referred to as Primary Questions in the post are called Secondary Questions in the Questionnaire and vice-versa. :-?
* You have put in only 14 questions (7 primary+ 8secondary ) by yourself. Why so? Atleast make an effort to brainstorm. Why do you think others must do your homework?
Regards,
Shikha

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.