No Tags Found!

rak

hI, i am to submit the grievance redressal system, so i was wondering if anyone could help me with a format or something would appreciate as i am new to HR :)
From Kuwait
Faygeorge

HI Again I prepared a simple format in Excel, Check if it helps u in any way regds Fay
From Kuwait
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls grievance_redressal_format_346.xls (22.5 KB, 6073 views)

Paa Kow

Hi Fay,

I was not very clear on your rquest. Did you mean just a format or grievance policy procedure. If you meant the latter then I hope the following will be useful. I hope your organization is unionized and you understand the terms shop steward and chief shop stewards. These are basically union representatives on the shop floors.

GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE

Step 1: In the event of any complaint or grievances, the Employee will take the matter up with his supervisor with or without the Shop Steward.

Step 2: If the matter remains unresolved, the Shop Steward and/or the Chief Shop Steward will take up the matter with the Departmental Head and/or his designated representative. In the absence of the Chief Shop Steward, any member of the Union Executives may accompany the employee.

Step 3: If the matter still remains unresolved, the Local Union Secretary or they shall take the matter with the personnel Manager who will arrange and chair a meeting between the Local Union and Sectional/Departmental Manager involved.

Step 4: If the matter still remains unresolved, the Local Union shall report to the Regional Industrial Relations Officer who will in turn file a written grievance with the Personnel of the Company.

Step 5: If after step 5 the matter still remains unresolved, the matter will then be referred to the Ministry of Employment and Manpower Development in accordance with the Industrial Relation Act 299 of 1965.

An Employee who has been warned or suspended by the Employer and who feels that disciplinary action so taken is not proper under the circumstances may file a grievance under this same procedure.

Please let me know if you find the information useful

Paa Kow

pLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND THE INFORMATION USEFUL

From Ghana, Kumasi
Umme Salma
Hi , Please find the sample format to track the greviances . This ia used in my company. Regards, Umme Salma
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls greviance_tracker1_634.xls (18.0 KB, 3619 views)

sathish3k
Hi Umme Salma, Can you please help with a simple question format in the form of grievance redressal system where we can get to know the real problems of the employees. Thanks, Sathish.
From India, Madras
purnendu-kumar1
Dear please attach Grievance Handling Procedure in EXCEL
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.