No Tags Found!

Pramod Singh

Hi All,

The time is 10:20PM and juss finished with Big B, you know why , only because it was a cyclone alert today and could reach home early, other wise should watch the repeated show @ 11:30PM if any energy left...

Just trying to hurt where it hurts more, haa, i know is as difficult as it said, Work life balance, tell me when did you last walked out of office on time.

HR.. We called it as Human Relation, we forget our suffering family, longing friends, pets, we take work @ home, or work from home, or your boss is in the habit of calling you after office hours...

The life goes more miserable when your chief is most insecure man and he wants you to stay back after working hours for his cheap sadistic pleasure...

Any how adding a ppt on Work Life Balance if you can circulate it within team including your Boss!!!!

I am not against hardworking or urgent need of the company, but the problem comes when every thing becomes urgent.

Jusss got to collect today morning while starting from office was listening to radio mirchi, sudd character comes and says the boss is a person who feels with nine lady he can produce the kid on same day... HAAAAAAAA Chill......

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps work-life-balance-1234442874529494-3.pps (118.0 KB, 2149 views)

rajeshauchare

Hi Pramod,
Very true we all are sailing in the same boat. My boss is angry with me just because i refuse to stay back after office hours. whenever their is work load its ok but for silly discussion stay back is not good practice.
Rajesh Auchare

From India, Mumbai
jaanvi129
hello promod...dis is one of d topic which i hv bn srching..bt i m nt able to dwnload..evn aftr dwnload..itz showing a currptd file..cn u hlp me
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.