jai bakshi

Dear All,
Greetings of the day,
Please find attach VERBAL COMMUNICATION - PPT.
We may often think that, having good communication skills is all about the ability to speak well…..
Or all about “SPEAKING.”

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Verbal Communication.ppt (126.0 KB, 5772 views)

Kavitha Janya

For those who are in a hurry, check out the storage system part of the presentation. Worth it. Regards, Kavitha
From India, Bangalore
Pradipta Kumar Samal

The buck never stops............................it mones, moves, moves and moves beyond horizon, One day some one will get you landed on moon for your bread and butter
From India, Calcutta
ritedarong

Dear Mr Jai Bakshi,
It is indeed a very good ppt. Many people think that good speakers are good workers. It is more true that good workers need not be good speakers. So such good workers would benefit by this so as to enable them to show case their talents better.
Thanks on behalf of all of them
regards

From India, Bangalore
Steve Reeves
Thanks.. that’s a good systematic exposition. Would Refer you to Carl Rogers on Active- Empathetic Reflection ( what he called Reflection) More after I try it in a training Vijay Thakur
From China
Shveta Dutta
A very nice presentation - analysis of our ability to speak keeping in mind all the parameters. I am going to share this information with my friends. Thanks for sharing this with us. Regards, Shveta.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.