No Tags Found!

loan

Dear all, I am doing job evaluation for the company. Do anyone know or have the table of Hay guide chart, please share for me. Thank you very much.
From Vietnam, Hanoi
sparky

Citehr has discussed it in the past. Please check here to see if this answers your questions
https://www.citehr.com/487-job-evalu...le-method.html

From United Kingdom, Glasgow
abhey00

Please find attached some material on Hay Job evaluation Method. This may be helpful for you
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf hay method of job evaluation.pdf (169.0 KB, 7539 views)

bhartigambhir

Dear All, Attached please find the job evaluation Format of Hey method.
From India, Faridabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Role template.xls (90.5 KB, 5278 views)

Jessiejpr

Dear Bharati, I’ve been looking for some guidance on JD and JE, this file posted by you is really very helpful. Thank you for sharing this file with us. Regards, Jessie J
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
michelle-marie-manlunas
Hi @Vietnam Hanoi! Were you able to find a hay guide chart? I'm planning to introduce this to the company but have no copy of it either. Couldn't find a free one on google. Hope you could share if you have one. Thank you so much!:)
From Philippines, San Pedro
emily-asare
Hello I am in need for the chart / scale just as Loan asked for above. Not the process manual but the table which shows all grades and levels available in the Hay system ( Now called Korn Ferry)
From Ghana, Tema
Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hey Guys,
The Hay Guide Chart for JE is a licensed tool/ material. Anyone who is interested must contact them for appropriate training and licensing.
That tool cannot be shared freely without violating international copyright laws.
I know professionals will understand this.
Best regards.

From Philippines, Parañaque
motadayyen.pejvak@gmail.com
hi. how calculate khow-how in hay method?
From Iran
Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hi!
As I said in a previous post, the chart is a licensed material. I know how to use the tool because my previous company was licensed to have it and use the tool.
I can help explain and guide those who want learn how to use it privately for a fee.
Send me a private email if interested on this matter.
Regards.

From Philippines, Parañaque
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.