Kaye87
Hi. Employee Mentoring & Coaching is in it's infancy in India. I am passionate about this and feel that we must all promote this tool/concept that can add unthinkable value to both organizations and the people working in it. Do post your thoughts on this.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Need for COACHING.doc (27.0 KB, 866 views)

gauritomar

Yes , Its very much required in professional and personal life. In daily routine too. I am Certified CLI Coach and NLP Practitioner , I have been practicing it for last 1year.
Trust me, it helps a lot whether its Individual or Team or Group.
Coaching focuses on the strengths and abilities of the client in a positive and affirm in way, to assist them in achieving current and future goals. Its solution focused approach, and coaches are, generally speaking ,experts on individuals who identify as fully functional and are seeking to increase their performance and general life effectiveness and satisfaction. These are my expertise in Coaching Arena.
Expertise in Coaching -----
Performance Coaching
Leadership Development Coaching
Business Coaching
Skill Coaching
Career Coaching – Career Transition
Expat Coaching - Culture Sensitization
Executive Coaching
Life Coaching
Thanks

From India, Delhi
gauritomar

I have got 9 years of exp in Mentoring , Coaching and Counseling. After taking certification in Coaching from CLI it has changed my way of handling Employees , Individuals and Executives . It has scientific methodology called PCMK Power Coaching Mind Kinetics. It has various Coaching Tools and Methodologies to know inside. Answers come from Client or Coachee. Counseling and Mentoring is guiding whereas Coaching is result driven process.
In India Certified Coaching is 4 years old . Although Coaching is an old concept in HR and Training Books. Thanks

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.