sdhanaraj

Dear Friends
I came up with the following books to share with you
1)First Look 2007 Microsoft Office System
2)HOW HONOR YOUR ANGER
3)Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for Project Managers
Click here to download
First-Look-2007-Microsoft-Office-System.pdf
Warm wishes, i have a huge collection of ebooks of various topics like motivation,self improvement, communication skills, aptitude training , general training and for your taste buds indian receipies books etc.. nearly 500 books of 2gb. i want to share with you all,so i fix a nominal price of Rs 400(including postal charges for india only) those are in need send me the DD/Cheque in favour of "S.Dhanaraj" or mail me i will send my ICICI A/c No. .i will send u the DVD within 10 working days. if you have any clarification send me a mail to "sdhanaraj@yahoo.co.in"

From India, Madras
MNSrinivas
Hey All Viewers
Its a wonderful idea of Mr S Dhanaraj to share his collections.
I have gone ahead. No price tag can be attached but we need to appreciate the time and energy spent on the work.
Its high time every comes forward with this exchange of DVD & CD's so that mutually all of are benefited.
For working professional this is a meager amount in both ways be it receiving or payment, but the abundant knowledge which is well resourced is shared amongst the working fraternity.
Cheers any one coming forward . I for one would be interested to pay and receive as more than anything I value their precious time spent on collection.
My contact mails are and
Thanks , Bye
M N Srinivas

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.