raghavanrajan

Hi Friends, This check list will help you in doing Auditing of a manufacturing company. You may also post relevant information available with you. Regards, R.Rajan
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc admin_audit_319.doc (292.5 KB, 4714 views)

raghavanrajan

Hi Friends, Am glad this document has been downloaded 63 times. But no comment has been offered so far. May I request you kindly offer your comment on the same?? Regards, R.Rajan
From India, Mumbai
ramnaresh2k5@yahoo.co.in
Dear Rajan
Really It's Wonderful As Well As Veryuseful For All Admin/personnel Deptt. Working In A Manfacturing , It Can Help To Your Your Faults And Mistakes If U Miss By Mistake , U Can Take Ur Action Accordingly
Thanks
Ram Naresh
Gurgaon

From India
shekhar_no1
Great Job!
Its of Great Use...
Can U better prepare a Format for Statutory Compliance Audit, where all the related statutory laws compliances can be ensured by a checklist type format. I believe practically that will be of great use for all of us...
Thanks again for the information.
Regards,
CA Shekhar Kothari.

From India, Bhilai
Lanie1982

I have to do a internal audit for work its my first one, the scope is physical security procedures relating to protecting our IT – so guards, perimeter security like the gates, fences and windows, CCTV, and then the doors to the locked rooms we keep the big servers and network kit in? Can any one help what questions I could ask. Basically I nedd help doing my checklist.
Thanks in advance.
Mel

From United Kingdom, Abercarn
mubha
Dear Mr. Rajan,
I am RTM presently servicing at PR.China.
Your document has been very very useful to prepare my Audit report for my company.
Really I am very very thankful to you.
If you have any reliable Admin related document, please mail me to .
Thanks Again,
RTM.

From India, Madras
venhadesh

Dear Ranjan,
Really i have been put into trouble by some seniors in my org. I saw your audit format which i simply Superb for freshers like me. Good Good keep it up.
Thanks for sharing. I will be thankful to you if u share more documents like this with me. Mail id is

From India, Madras
Anayaat

Hi there,

As per your request I have gone through the document you have provided and I have the following comments

Why don’t you do this on Excel you can format it for automatic calculation of sore

You need to create a master sheet that contains all the Audit areas with total score, create detailed sheets in excel and link them to the master sheet as you add the score in every sheet it will add up in the master sheet like that it is going to be easy for you to do a report

What does the gap mean if you have scored out of 15 & they achieve 10, then what s the interpretation of the gap – you need to elaborate more

Minimize your scale of score it should not reach 600 and have these score have interpretation this way you will be able to identify what is the gap and what these gaps stand for.

Have you used ISO as reference for your admin audit

Make your audit criteria more challenging and try to apply international standards like ISO etc.

Your have not mentioned / I did not see the following in your audit list

•Maintenance Plan

•What are the safety Corrective & Preventive measures or policies

•Inventory plan

Hope my comments are of use for your project

All the best & Regards

From Oman, Muscat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.