roseliz
Hi!
I am Roseliz Francis, a research scholar at IGNOU, New Delhi. I am doin a communicative skills analysis of MBA graduates employed in different organizations. My study is titled "Employers' Expectations and Employees' Communicative Skills: Bridging the Gap".
As part of my study I need to conduct face to face interviews as well as get a questionnaire filled.The questionnaire ( attached herewith) facilitates a self analyisis of the four linguistic skills- Listening, Spoeaking, Reading and Writing and also requires one to give a feedbak on the Business Communication courses s/he has done as part of the MBA program.
My target is 100 MBA graduates employed in various organizations in Delhi.Hope some of you can help me with my study or if you know of MBA graduates who could be a part of the study you could contact me at .
Looking forward to hear from many of you.
Cheers!
Roseliz.

From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc employee post pilot II.doc (162.5 KB, 143 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.