No Tags Found!

S.Kumarasubramanian

:lol:
Hi,
I am looking for any middle to senior level HR/ HR(Legal) vacancies in and around Chennai.
My brief details are as follows:-
A Qualified (M.A.,M.Com.LL.B.P.G.D.I.R.P.M.) professional (an Ex-Serviceman & Advocate) with an overall qualitative experience of more than 25 years in the areas of HR, Legal, Administration, Accounts, Security and EDP. Presently functioning as Manager Human Asset Development at Chennai.
With regards,
S.Kumarasubramanian

From India, Madras
S.Kumarasubramanian

Hi,
Thanks.
My brief details are as follows:-
A Qualified (M.A.,M.Com.LL.B.P.G.D.I.R.P.M.) professional (an Ex-Serviceman & Advocate)with an overall qualitative experience of more than 25 years in the areas of HR, Legal, Administration, Accounts, Security and EDP. Presently functioning as Manager Human Asset Development at Chennai.
With regards,
S.Kumarasubramanian

From India, Madras
vksivahr

Dear Friends,
Happy new year for all!
I'm looking urgently for any HR Junior/Senior level in chennai and around areas. My qualification is UG- B.A. PG-MHRM, DEC. I have 9 years experience in different fields like General HR is around 4 yrs, other in accounts, admin & EDP.
Waiting for reply
Thanks & Regards,
Siva :)

From India, Madras
sneha_ibm
Dear S.Kumarasubramanian,
You have got loads of qualifications. One of my friend has got a lot of vacansies for similar qualifications in Bangalore & Chennai.
And would you be interested in Admin+HR?
If you cold forward me your profile then I will pass it to her.
BTY what would be your salary expectations, if you don' tmind sharing here ;)
TaTa

From United Kingdom
prabakar100k@yahoo.co.in

SNEHA, KINDLY SEND ME YOUR MAIL ID FOR FORWARDING THE RESUME FOR MY FRIEND IN BANGALORE. REGARDS
From India
S.Kumarasubramanian

Hi,
Thanks
Enclosed please find my pofile as an attachment.
I prefer chennai with a CTC of around Rs.3,00,000/- p.a. If my CTC is anything between Rs,3,50,000/-p.a. - 4,00,000/- p.a. I don't mind to relocate to Bangalore.
Regards,
S.Kumarasubramanian

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc cv_163.doc (83.0 KB, 104 views)

karan_passion2000
Sir, I am karan singh working for Global Hospital as Sr.Executive ,I got 6+ yrs exp in HR , any possibility to get in company area. if so ,let me know the address
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc singh.doc (43.0 KB, 51 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.