No Tags Found!

anilpathi

Hello friends,
Earlier I did shared my material on the same topic. However this is my latest work on Retail Customer Service & Selling Skills - improvised, the presentation and Facilitator's Guide are provided along. Most of it is self explanatory. However you will have to add your own Activities wherever you feel important and appropriate. If any of you improved these material do mail me a copy of it for my reference. ph. 99 49 55 71 79. Happy Reading !!

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Customer Experience Management - Store Managers - 04 June 09.ppt (417.5 KB, 5712 views)
File Type: doc Customer Interaction - Caselets and Roleplays.doc (68.0 KB, 4059 views)
File Type: doc Facilitator's Guide - Customer Experience Management.doc (5.14 MB, 3468 views)

Steve Cheong
Anilpathi,
I have gone through the slides and I must say you have done a comprehensive job of it. The information and organisation of the material aids teaching in a systematic flow and only highlight the essential points (which you do well.) Also it is not cluttered or cramped, with each slide just suitable for the points made. Good training material. Thank you

Monil S

Hi Anil, Very impressive. Thanks for sharing such valuable inputs. Since working with retail giant, this will be very useful material for me. Keep Posting..... Rgds, Monil S. 9879790907
From India, Pune
aijazmohsin
Hey Anil... Excellent work... Quiet impressive... Keep posting... Your hardwork will always be appreciated.
From Qatar, Doha
sengupta070278
Hi Amit
I am new to this site..However I am amazed by the amount of quality Knowledge sharing that happens here..I really liked the material..Specially the Facilitator Guide process of Ask, Show and Tell
Also the Retail Greeting process is pretty impressive
All the Best Anil
Regards
Arnab

From India
radha ramanathan

Hi Anil,
You really deserve a standing aplause for the meticulous work you have done. I am so happy to see people sharing their hard work in this forum. It makes me feel proud of you and being a member in this site.

From India, Bangalore
kumar.sp84
Dear Anil, Really am thankful to you. As am working for rural unemployed youth, definitely its going to help me. Great stuff u have given. Keep posting....... Thanks And regards Suresh
From India, Nizamabad
prkumar

Very informative, its really helpful.... actually I was looking for it. thanx & regds P R Kumar
From India, Visakhapatnam
venkataramanamurthy

hi anil, i am from hyderabad, Must say that was a fantastic preparation.And the best part is ...you are able to share it with us.I Thank you from the bottom of my heart Venkat
From India, Bangalore
samia qamar

Dear Anil,
Your work has been really very useful for me. You have a very big heart to share your hard work here and believe me you will always be blessed with tons of knowledge because knowledge enhances once you share. I was searching for relevant material (slides, role plays, videos, case studies etc) to prepare my session for April 7. I did not receive any support from my coworkers although all of them are Trainers. Anyways, Hats off to you for sharing this wonderful piece of work and really you deserve a huge round of applause. All the Best for your endeavors of Life.

From Pakistan, Islamabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.