Aanandi

Hi, I’m looking out for training institutes based in Pune, for soft skills as well as on technical skills. Regards, Aanandi
From India, Mumbai
sagar2906
Hi Anandi,
We dedicated provide customised training solutions as per our clients requirements. We provide ILT based, technology based as well as blended learning solutions.
can you share some more information about your organisational requirements.
Please mail me at [sagar2906@rediffmail.com]
Regards,
Sagar

From India, Mumbai
whiteboard

Hi Aanandi,

I would like to introduce my company Whiteboard Consulting Private Limited. We are a soft skill training and HR consulting organization based at Pune. We cover a wide spectrum of behavioural skills and conduct programs from leadership level to executive level. We also consult companies for HR Strategies, HR processes and training effectiveness. Some of the companies who have benefitted with our expertise are Lupin Pharma, Infosys Technologies, Fullerton, CapGemini, Barclays. Please visit our website Whiteboard Consulting to know more about us.

Please mail me your requirements in the soft skill areas areas.

Looking forward to working with you.

Regards,

Somnath Sanganeria

Director, Whiteboard Consulting Pvt. Ltd.

+ 91 - 98225 82719

Whiteboard Consulting

'People Solutions for Business Results'

Behaviour Training | People Consulting | E-learning Solutions | Content Development

From India, Mumbai
quantumhrconsulting
Hi Aanandi,

“The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and , if they can’t find them, make them.”

Warm greetings,

I am pleased to introduce you to “Quantum Human Resource Consulting”- Leverage our Experience to Benefit your Business.

We are a leading Human Resource Consulting firm providing specialized consultancy in

•Start ups

•Global HR Integration

•Organizational Development and Design

•Training and Development

•Competence planning and Development

•Strategic Human Resource Management

•Performance Management and Development Systems

•HR policies, plans and procedures

To know more about us kindly download our ebrochure by clicking on this link

<link no longer exists - removed>

We believe, you can leverage on our proven skills and experience to enhance your organizations performance and free you to focus on business issues.

We engage with:

•Government and Semi Government set ups

•Corporates and Multinationals

•Large, mid size and small private businesses and non profit organizations

•Start ups

•Individuals

Do visit us at: <link no longer exists - removed> or drop an email at

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Palini Somji

Director

Quantum Human Resource Consulting

Blog: QUANTUM Human Resource Consulting

Email ID:

Mobile : +91 9422078487

From India, Mumbai
ACT

Would request you to visit Academy for Creative Training. We are a Pune based training setup and would be happy to assist you with your training requirements. Alternatively email us at [actmails@yahoo.com].
From India, Mumbai
Yash Ajaney
Hi Aanandi,
We are a Pune based Training Organization, Four Squares Inc. We have years of experience in the area of soft skill, language, corporate and technical training. You can contact us on with your details and your requirement.
Regards
Yash Ajaney
+91 9960426262

From India, Ahmadabad
ExcelEducator_1
Hi Aanandi,
There's an excellent training institute of repute in Pune.
Here's the contact and address:
Parinita Karandikar
Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Butte-Patil Complex, Paud Phata, Near DashabhujaGanpatiTemple,
Karve Road, Kothrud, Pune 411 038. Maharashtra, INDIA.
Landline : +91-20-25458159 / 60
Hope this helps! :icon10:

From India, Bangalore
coi
Dear Aanandi,

Greetings from “Circles of Influence”.

We sincerely hope this mail reaches you in the best of your health.

It gives us immense pleasure to introduce ourselves at “Circles of Influence” as a Corporate Training and Consultancy Firm. We intend to endow our Professional Services in the domain of Training & Development to your esteemed Organization.

Please find attached our Company Profile along with our Technical, Soft Skills & Outbound Experiential Learning workshop Offerings for your kind perusal.

We would be glad if you could spare some of your precious time to have a tête-à-tête with our Expert Pool to further explore the possibilities of our association.

Look forward to a mutually beneficial long-term professional relationship.

Thanks and Regards,

Training Team,

Circles of Influence

www.coi.co.in

This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone.

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Circles of Influence-C- Company Profile & Offerings.zip (795.1 KB, 178 views)
File Type: zip Outbound Experiential Learning Workshop.zip (2.28 MB, 261 views)

mshriyan
Hi Aanandi,
You can have a look at Acumen (Acumen - For Your Business - Training, Corporate Training, Leadership Training, Sales Training, Selling Skills, Management Training, Team Building, Indian Training, Soft Skills Training, Customer Relations, Public Speaking, Human Resource Development) and the services they provide in the field of training. They provide the regular plethora of training interventions, however, their USP is the way they customize each workshop to the clients requirements.
If interested, you could contact Snehal Kole (+91-9004616209) to discuss your needs.
Regards,
Manoj

From India, Mumbai
raj1212
Hi Anandi,
Greetings!!
I represent Right ResourceS , a Training Institute based in Pune.
We provide training in soft skill, Technical skills and on financial Domains.
Please mail me regarding your requirement on or call me at 9823049736

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.