No Tags Found!

nileshgupt

Dear All
Our Company is looking for out bound training for our students studying in classes VII to X. The training should have the education, fun and adventure element in it with very clearly defined obejectives

From India, Kota
drsajidhasan

pl contact me for the training needs. my contact no is 9980211140...... i am an experienced trainer. thanks,, sajid
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc My CV.doc (35.5 KB, 50 views)

raghavv.alliance

Dear Nilesh, With reference to your posting, get in touch with us. We have a predesigned outbound training for 4 days just for students. please find the details enclosed.
From India, Pune
File Type: pdf Koopa.pdf (130.9 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf Woods.pdf (1.27 MB, 78 views)

coi
Dear Nilesh,
Greetings from Circles of Influence.
We sincerely hope this mail reaches you in the best of your health.
It gives us immense pleasure to introduce ourselves at “Circles of Influence” as a Corporate Training and Consultancy Firm. We intend to endow our Professional Services in the domain of Training & Development to your esteemed Organization.
We conduct Outbound Experiential Learning workshops for Corporate and Students.
Please find attached our Company Profile for your kind perusal.
We would be glad if you could spare some of your precious time to have a tête-à-tête with our Expert Pool to further explore the possibilities of our association.
You may visit our website circles of influence or call us on 91.9881234589
Look forward to a mutually beneficial long-term professional relationship.
Thanks and Regards,
Training Team,
Circles of Influence

From India, Pune
File Type: pdf Circles of Influence - Company Profile.pdf (255.2 KB, 82 views)

mohankumar76@in.com
hi,we are from Again Consulting and Training firm,we do provide outbound trainings across india for corporates as well as academic institutes ,im the director -marketing ,please feel feel to contact me for details
From India, New Delhi
manishgrover26
Hii....
You didnt mention the place, If you are looking for Delhi-NCR students, then give us a chance and am sure you will advice others about our services...
Contact us at icilluminati.consultants@ gmail.com.
Hoping for a favourable response
Regards

From India, New Delhi
faujishiva
Dear Nilesh, where are you, contact us if you wish to the program on Outward bound experiential learning
PUNARJENMMAM " BEYOND BOUNDRIES" INSTITUTE FOR OUTWARDBOUND EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING, 09443106622, EMAIL
program design made based on objectives and client background.

From India, Madras
Viv_synp

Dear Nitesh,
We have an in-house trainer - Dr. Madhu Menon who has been a researcher and trainer in the field of Psychology for the last 10 years. Kindly contact us on 9663387688 or provide me your number for further discussion.
Regards
Vivian

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.