binubabu

Dear All,

Human Beings should not be so cruel like this to animals ... It is absolutely shocking to watch the video-"Fur farms in China"

I am not asking everyone to watch this, but people must know how cruel humans are to animals...

Not for weak hearts...

Thank you...

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip China_Fur_Farm_.zip (3.06 MB, 141 views)

sweetyshah

its soooooooo disgusting to watch human beings...binu ishhhh..........i dnt hv words to say nething abt such a horrible cruelty..i wans t able to watch whole thing....first to scenes were nly enuogh
From India, Mumbai
Jhuma Tiwade

It was horrible. I couldn’t see beyond few sec. It is rather the crueltest face of man.I felt they found some dirty plesure by doing do. Really disgusting.
From India, Mumbai
richa sahay
After reading the comments posted for this account I got the clue that I have to be strong enough to go thru it.
But it was only after opening the attachment, that I got to know how pitiful & horrifying it is.
We should condemn the use of real fur made products.. to stop this happening

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.