No Tags Found!

pnjani

How to keep investment records for bank fix deposits, Bonds, NSC, RD, Company Fixdeposits, LIC details, Passports detqails, Driving licence details, Details of IT return filed.
Is there any software for these ?
Thanks in advance.

From India, Ahmadabad
msmhaskar

I downloaded budget planner. seems to be useful one, but little bit confused how can I get reminder for my premiums, birth dates etc. pls clarify in details... Thanx.
From India, Pune
msmhaskar

Dear Jignesh, Thanx for nice spreadsheet. Seems very useful, little bit confused how to enter data to remind me about insurance premiums, birth dates etc. is it need to up date data every month or it sets schedule automatically? pls clarify. Also i have one such file (thanx to original creator. i got this file through email) which you may find helpful to develop another one... Thanx.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls plan your budget.xls (252.5 KB, 3456 views)

jiguparmar

You have to just enter your detail once a time
if u have annual premium than enter in I Premium Date.If u have two times premium in a year enter your premium date in I and II date coloum....if you have three time premium in a year than enter I,II and II coloum in a date coloum.
for birtday reminder you have open birtday sheet and enter your data than it will reminde u when month will arrive.
Please note that program main sheet is only show your reminder in FD,Insurance and birthday only...
for entering data you have to go individual sheet only...
Try following block for more updating excel tools and other stuffs
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, New Delhi
rama-krishnan1
plse send me fixed deposit excel keeping record
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.